How will OC EventManager help you?
- Reduce administration and routine tasks, saving time and frustration
- Quickly and easily create branded websites and emails
- Produce and share reports using real time data
- Manage every type of event within one versatile system
- Supported by our friendly team of product and technical specialists
Managing the team
- Improves efficiency and productivity
- Provides a clear line of sight into and across events and business units
- Restrict access to features and functions on a “need to know” basis
- Integrates with internal systems for seamless information transfer
- Provides detailed reports that improve control and increase event success
Managing the technology
- Built on leading enterprise-class, connected application architecture
- Data is secure, auditable and privacy protected
- Integrates with existing internal systems
- Bespoke development available for client specific requirements
- Strong track record of successful and stress-free implementations
Managing the operations
- Provides in depth, real time reporting
- Allows consistent branding across all event communications
- Increases engagement through high quality, SEO optimised websites and Social Media integration
- Ensures that delegates find registration to be pleasant, quick and easy, leading to improved attendance
Whether you need your employees to learn something new, or you want to offer tests or quizes to your students, the OC EventManager has many productive tools for your business or educational institution. Give your employee or student the opportunity to work through their mobile devices. This makes the process very effective and enriching for both you and them.
If you are an event manager working in education, choosing OC EventManager as your event management solution will help you achieve, maintain and exceed user expectations.
OC EventManager will be able to make learning fun through interactive and educational games like quizes.
Larger companies can use the OC EventManager for internal courses and educational institutions can innovate the way they teach their students - and use the tools to inspire and motivate for more.